Talent, beauty & influence should not be limited to size:
We exist to promote and encourage diversity in the arts as it applies to reversing societal stigmas and biases against the full figured and curvy performing artist.
Seven Steps to Energize, Educate & Encourage:
1. Perform For The Public Good.
2. Showcase Under-Represented Artists.
3. Educate & Energize Our Peers.
4. Motivate & Build Confidence.
5. Encourage & Practice Healthier Living.
6. Implement Impactful Program Initiatives.
7. Mentor & Support Chicago's Youth.
ACTIONS speak louder than words:
Our performance art, whether live concerts, plays, spoken word, fashion or documentary film, are designed to educate the public on the endless possibilities of art, and persuade the mainstream media to acknowledge more realistic images of beauty and talent.